How to Join CCCI ?
Grant of Membership
- the prospective member is a sole proprietorship or a partnership firm or an association of persons or a company holding valid national tax number and sales tax registration, if applicable, in the name of the business concern;
- the application for grant of membership has been proposed and seconded by existing members of the Chamber; and
- the prospective member has no criminal conviction.
Membership Period and Renewals
- The membership of the Chamber is granted for a period of one year that expires on the 31st day of March every year irrespective of the date or grant of membership on payment of prescribed membership subscription.
- The membership is renewable on annual basis subject to fulfillment of following conditions: –
- payment of prescribed annual subscription by 31st of March each year; and
- Proof of filing return of income tax and sales tax, if applicable, for the preceding year.
Membership Application Form